Saturday, May 31, 2008

Target Trip


It was a great trip to Target today! Aside from the great deals, I think the best part might have been that my husband took the kids to look at the toys while I shopped all by myself.

Target brand diapers -- $13.69
6 Johnson's Buddies Soaps -- $5.64
2 Dora Bandaids -- $3.94
2 Listerine Smart Rinse -- $8.58
3 Archer Farms Coffee -- $2.97

Total: $35.64
Coupons used: $20.97
Out of Pocket Cost: $14.67

Basically, I ended up getting everything except the diapers for free and the diapers were really the only thing I actually needed today. I also plan to go back this weekend and get more of the coffee. Target's website has coupons for $1 off Archer Farms coffee and many of the stores have the small bags for $1. If your store carries them, you will probably find them by the coffee grinders. I'm a tea drinker but I'll give the coffee to my dad. He'll think it's awesome and will like it even better after he finds out that it was free. After all, he is the man who taught me about frugal living and stretching a dollar.

No comments: