Monday, May 12, 2008

CVS Deals for the week of 5-11 to 5-17


I needed to make a run to CVS today because I had almost $16 worth of extra bucks that expired today. I was told at one of the stores last month that they will take them after the expiration date but I have never tried it so I didn't want to take a chance at losing these. I wasn't really organized about this trip today but I'm blaming it on the fact that I just had a baby 10 days ago. So given that, I was pretty impressed that I could pull off ANYTHING related to shopping this week.

Here's the rundown on what I bought:
4 Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste -- $11.96
1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste -- $2.99
3 Adidas Deodorants -- $14.97
3 CVS brand Allergy Medicine -- $11.37

Total: $41.29
Manufacturer's Coupons -- $3.50
CVS Extra Bucks -- $16.96

Total Cost Out of Pocket -- $20.83
Extra Bucks generated from this trip -- $36.34

I spent way more out of pocket than I normally do at CVS but that's OK. It will balance out next time, I'm sure.

No comments: