Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Savings on cereal


I was able to get in on the deals at Albertson's last week (sale actually ends today but I'm out of coupons now!). For every $10 you spent on certain products you got $2 off automatically at the register. Included in this list was several types of Post cereal. So I was able to get 9 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats and 2 boxes of Honeycomb cereal for a total of $3 out of pocket!

It took me two trips to Albertson's because the first store didn't have enough boxes available for me to use all my coupons. But it was worth it since the stores are fairly close to my house and I was already passing by them on other errands.

My kids are thrilled! They love Honey Bunches of Oats but don't get it very often because it's expensive. And I don't think they've ever had Honeycomb cereal. That will certainly be a treat for them!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lisa, are you Grocery Gaming? ;)

www.grocerygame.com This site saves me TONS of money!!

www.hotcouponworld.com is also a good one.

If you sign on to either site, use my email as your referral :)

MishaaE@aol.com