Saturday, March 1, 2008

One more "Super Savings Saturday" Item!

My hubby needed to go to Target tonight for some storage boxes so the kids and I tagged along. I was able to use 2 of the $1 off coupons for Johnson's Buddies and get the bar soap for better than free (they were $0.94 and the coupon came off in full so Target paid me $.06 each to take those off their hands). I also used 15 of the string cheese coupons and got another 30 packages for free. I was able to get the overage on the Johnson's Buddies because I rang up the groceries along with his boxes instead of doing the order separately. I'm not sure the computer would have allowed me the overage if I hadn't had something else to offset it. So tonight I MADE $0.12 at Target!

We just won't talk about how much his storage boxes cost. :)

No comments: