Friday, February 22, 2008

Huggies Deal at Target last month

My oldest daughter (age 6) likes to call me a "coupon queen". I'm not sure where she heard that phrase the first time but it's hilarious to hear her say it to me. So if you are a "coupon queen" like myself then you probably heard about this deal last month at Target for Huggies products, but I want to share what I was able to get anyway. Target had store coupons on their website for $1.50 off one Huggies Product. I combined that with manufacturer's coupons for Huggies wipes and bath products.
Here's the first deal -- 11 bottles of Huggies Head-To-Toe Baby Wash. They were $2.84 each before coupons. I used one Target coupon for $1.50 and one manufacturer's coupon for $1 on each bottle and was able to get them for $0.34 each. That's a total of $3.74 for all 11 bottles.





Here's the really big deal -- I got a total of 53 boxes of Huggies baby wipes! You can see that it took me a few shelves in my house to actually store all of them. I did the same deal on the wipes that I did with the baby wash -- store coupon combined with manufacturer's coupon. Without coupons the total cost was $125.47. After $79.50 in Target coupons and $35.50 in manufacturer's coupons I spent a total of $10.47 out of pocket. Some of the boxes have already been donated to the church nursery and many more will go to the women's shelter. I will still have enough to easily get me through the next year of diapers with my toddler and the new baby.

No comments: