Sunday, April 20, 2008

Albertson's and Yoplait Yogurt

I've already put everything in the fridge so no picture this time.

I got 3 packages (4 containers in each) of the Yo-Plus yogurt and 8 containers of regular Yoplait yogurt. My total before discounts was $10. I had $1 off coupons for each of the Yo-Plus packages and had accidentally let my regular yogurt coupons expire YESTERDAY. I hate it when I do that! Albertson's is running a deal where you get $3 off at the register for spending $10 on Yoplait products so I ended up spending only $4 out of pocket for that yogurt. Hopefully that will last at least a week. My 3 girls sure can go through a lot of yogurt!

I might go back Tuesday and get some more of the regular containers of yogurt even though I don't have any coupons. Even without coupons I can get 20 containers for 35 cents each after the discount at the register. That's cheaper than the generic store brand.

No comments: